How to apply


How do I apply?
Please contact your prospective host supervisor, which must be a member of faculty at either PRI or WRC.
Your host supervisor will submit the application form to CICASP on your behalf, once it is completed.
Is there accommodation?
There are different options depending on your internship location.

In Inuyama, we have two options available. First, PRI operates a dormitory on campus.
All bedrooms are private but in most cases bathrooms are shared.
Second, CICASP operates shared apartments at two apartment buildings owned by Kyoto University off campus.
Both options are relatively inexpensive but the dormitory is roughly double the cost of the shared apartments.

In Kyoto, you will have to make arrangements with your host supervisor.
Accommodations for international students are available at Kyoto University, but availability is limited.